Oh the places you'll go...

 Hi, my name is Aly! I am 100% obsessed with traveling. For the past four years or so I've seen some amazing places and met amazing people along the way. I've always been interested in traveling (I had print outs of different cities on my childhood wall for quite some time) but never thought I could make it happen because I didn't know anyone who really traveled. My husband is the very best travel partner- he is the one who first encouraged that we travel. After our first Europe trip I quickly became the travel planner for all of our future excursions. 

Something to note: I LOVE doing research on a potential travel itinerary. I not only double check my hotels on two websites before booking- I read at least the 50 most recent reviews from both sites, I check out the street view and surrounding area (shout out to my bff Google Maps), and I check instagram tags. I guess you could say I am very through.  

I thank a lot of my successful trips to other bloggers that I've found through Pinterest who share best areas to stay in for that city, restaurant and bar recommendations, and the do's and do not's. So hopefully this reaches someone else just as travel obsessed! I promise to try not to be too wordy and tell too many stories no one cares about (I hate that- just give me the best details!). Enjoy and happy travels! :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona!

Prague!